The Citizen Corps will be taking part in two charity events scheduled for next week, giving you one more opportunity to volunteer and help out our community before the year ends. Our immediate needs include:
- 1-3 Volunteers to help out with traffic at LemonAid
- 1 more medically trained volunteer to staff the first aid tent at the Makin’ Tracks 5k
Please consider donating a few hours of your time to two really good causes!
RFCC SCHEDULED 2018 SUMMER/FALL EVENTS:
LemonAid: September 11, 2018 from about 3:00 – 7:00pm @ the 700 block of Bonnie Brae Sign up here
– We’ll be providing a first aid tent and helping out with traffic. Two students from Dominican University will be staffing the first aid tent, so we’ll just need a couple more folk who will be able to help out with traffic.
Community Bank Makin’ Track 5k: September 15 from about 8:00am – 10:00 @ Concordia University Sign up here
– As mentioned before, we’ll be providing a first aid tent and some traffic assistance as well.
Pancake Breakfast Run: TBD October @ Lincoln School
– No details are available at this time.
Thank you as always. Your dedication to our community is what make River Forest a great place to live.